I cannot say enough good things about this detox rinse! Firstly the smell of it is AMAZING! Second this keeps my blonde looking like it was dyed the day before! For example I’m 8 weeks from my color appointment and someone asked me yesterday if I got my hair done! We have well water so it absolutely removes all of the heavy metals and minerals out of my hair! I will be buying this for life!
Peacholine + Kombucha Detox Rinse
Complete Your Regimen
Detox your locks! This light conditioning rinse removes harsh metals and pollutants from your hair, helps prevent color fade-out, and nourishes dry strands. Hair is left smooth, sealed, and protected.
- 65% improvement in detangling + manageability*
- 65% improvement in smoothing + softening*
- 61% removal of pollutants**
- Removal of minerals and metals found in hard water such as Calcium, Magnesium + Lead***
- *Based on clinical testing: reduction in combining force, vs control product
- **Based on colorimeter reading of Particulate Pollution on hair fibers before and after treatment
- ***Based on clinical evaluation of hair fibers before and after treatment. 71% Calcium removed. 67% Magnesium removed. 37% Lead removed.
A warm romantic scentShop Scent
How to Use
After shampoo and conditioner, apply directly onto scalp and squeeze through hair. Leave on for 1-3 minutes. Rinse. Use once a week or as needed.
Better than apple cider vinegar!
I have hard water and used to rely on ACV for clarifying my hair, but it was a little harsh and very acidic. Thank goodness for Teacup! A little goes a long way- my hair is soft and shiny, and my scalp feels clean after weekly use.
I will never go without this product again! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I struggle a lot with breakage and baby hairs, and I swear it has helped them grow back. I also feel like my hair stays cleaner longer. Just buy it!
I have hard water after moving to an apartment and my hair texture was suffering - first use of this product and the results were remarkable - sifter , shinier, cleaner hair and it didn’t affect my color .
Will always purchase this .