R+Co x Catbird Sweepstakes
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A PRODUCT BUNDLE
January 23, 2024
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING; CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: YOU HAVE NOT YET WON
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO RECEIVE MARKETING MATERIALS FROM ROGUE & CO, LLC. ("Sponsor") and CATBIRD ("Sweepstakes Partner”). BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by FACEBOOK, nor is FACEBOOK associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not to FACEBOOK.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 50 United States and District of Columbia who are age eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry, excluding employees, their spouses and immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and any of their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of Sponsor, and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, participating vendors, or affiliated entities. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, in the United States and is subject to all applicable, federal, state and local laws and regulation within the United States of America. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to and accept to be bound by all terms of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law.
- Entry Periods: Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (EST) on January 23, 2024, and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (EST) on February 1, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). All entries must be received on or before the time stated during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest in their sole discretion.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value: Two (2) Grand Prize: Two (2) choice of Catbird's Twelve Star Zodiac Charm and chain ($362 approximate retail value of each) and two (2) bundles of products from R+Co including the Sun Catcher Leave-In Conditioner & Zig Zag Texture Spray (approximate $272 retail value in each bundle). The approximate retail value for the entire grand prize is $1,268.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Random Drawing and Notification: Two (2) potential winners (“Potential Winner”) will be selected from the collective entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period via a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on or about January 27, 2024. The Potential Winner need not be present to win and will be contacted by Sponsor via email on or about five (5) business days after the drawing to obtain additional information needed to verify the eligibility of the Potential Winner and send him/her/they the prize after she/he/they is confirmed. Once the Potential Winner eligibility is verified, she/he/they will be confirmed as the winner ). Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her/their email account for prize notification and receipt of other communications related to this sweepstakes. If a potential winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within fifteen (15) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner shall forfeit the price. Upon the request of Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner is disqualified.
- General: Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash value. No substitution for a prize by a winner will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All persons, by participating in this sweepstakes and/or submitting a prize claim, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsors reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrant ineligible. Sponsor and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for: human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, comments or prize claims that are late or incorrect or incomplete; any requests which are late, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage due; or any combination thereof. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules or any advertising or promotional materials, the administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participant affirms that he or she has read and accepted these Official Rules. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability. BY ENTERING INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LAIBILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE.
Any and all claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Sponsor: Rogue & Co LLC, 331 NW 26th Street, Suite #103, Miami, FL 33127, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes.
- Opt-Out: If you wish to enter your email address on the entry page but do not want to enter the Sweepstakes, please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject line Sweepstakes Entry Opt-out by January 27, 2024. 2024 Rogue & Co, LLC. All Rights Reserved. January 23, 2024.