Get this look
- Apply ONE Prep Spray to towel-dried hair.
- Center part hair.
- Apply DALLAS Thickening Spray from roots to ends, working from underneath to top of head.
- Diffuse hair with blow-dryer until dry.
- Use OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray to add shine and hold at parting.
- Part hair into low side parting.
- Take 1-inch horizontal sections and spray each section with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray.
- Starting at part, use a 1.5-inch barreled curling iron to curl and pin up sections until cool.
- Take out pins and use fingers to break up curls.
- Brush through hair, flip head over and spray with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray to the underneath.
- Flip head upright and finish with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray to create a clean parting.
This look was