Get this look
- Apply ONE Prep Spray to towel-dried hair.
- Apply PARK AVE Blowout Balm from roots to ends on 2-inch sections.
- Blow-dry with brush, pushing hair forward from the center back.
- Round ends under for a standard ‘70s bob.
- Blow-dry bangs flat at roots and curved on ends.
- Spray OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray onto your hands or fingers and apply to surface of hair to create texture and separation.
- For a fuller look, flip head over and spray OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray to ends of hair.
This look was