Get this look
- Apply ONE Prep Spray to towel-dried hair
- Spray DALLAS Thickening Spray from roots to ends, starting at hairline and working back to crown of head where extra volume is important.
- Apply DALLAS Thickening Spray to mid-lengths of bangs (not roots).
- Flip head over and blow dry with fingers, pushing hair up and out from roots. Or use a brush for a smoother look.
- Spray DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo from ear to ear and up to the crown at roots.
- Spray DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo in short bursts at ends where no lift is needed.
- Use fingers to style and backcomb.
- Use a small flat brush or medium-toothed comb to backcomb (or tease) a circle from just behind the bangs to that little bump on the back of your head.
- When hair is standing on ends, use your fingers to brush through and shape the desired height.
- Brush ends to blend.
This look was