- Start with second day hair. Mist mid-lengths and ends of hair with PINSTRIPE Intense Detangling Spray.
- Part hair in the center using an R+Co COMB.
- Brush out the hair using an R+Co DETANGLING BRUSH.
- Using the brush to smooth as you go, pull the hair back into a low ponytail, leaving the front pieces of the hair out.
- On the last loop through of the ponytail, don’t pull hair fully through the elastic. Create a bun, wrapping any excess hair around it.
- Secure the bun with a bobby pin.
- Drape the front pieces of the hair behind the ear and pin.
- Emulsify a dollop of CONTINENTAL Glossing Wax in your hands.
- Apply CONTINENTAL Glossing Wax from the center of the roots and around the head.
- Finish by misting the hair with TROPHY Shine + Texture Spray.
- R+Co Final Look