- Apply ONE Prep Spray to towel-dried hair.
- Spray DALLAS Thickening Spray from roots to ends, starting at hairline and working back to crown of head where extra volume is important.
- Apply DALLAS Thickening Spray to mid-lengths of bangs (not roots).
- Flip head over and blow-dry with fingers, pushing hair up and out from roots. Or use a brush for a smoother look.
- Spray DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo from ear to ear and up to the crown at roots.
- Spray DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo in short bursts at ends where no lift is needed.
- Use fingers to style and backcomb.