Newly engaged and fresh off the plane in Miami—Hailey Baldwin sports an effortless style courtesy of R+Co Global Educator, Jerrod Roberts. Read on to get Hailey's look from Miami Swim Week with Roxy.
1. Prep hair with DALLAS Thickening Spray at the roots—adding ROCKAWAY Salt Spray from the mid-shaft through to the ends.
2. Blow dry hair, sans nozzle.
3. Once hair is dry, create loose waves with a 1 1/4 inch iron.
4. Add volume + texture to the crown using SKYLINE Dry Shampoo Powder.
5. Section hair from the top of the ears—pulling upper half into a messy ponytail.
6. Wrap a small section of hair over the elastic to cover. Secure with a bobby pin + OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray.
7. For added shine + bedhead texture, use TROPHY Shine + Texture Spray throughout.
8. Run a small amount of WATERFALL Moisture + Shine Lotion through the ends to enhance shine and moisture.