The backdrop in “Côte d'Azur” for Schön! Magazine’s Issue #25 is a surreal beach set designed by Adi Goodrich. To keep up with the editorial’s tropical (yet fantastical) inspiration, hairstylist David Tolls styled a wig into a bold, long bob with exaggerated waves to perfectly pair with the model’s multiple head wraps and accessories.
1. Use ONE Prep Spray from roots to ends. Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Apply CHIFFON Styling Mousse from roots to ends.
3. Create a center part and blow-dry using a Mason Pearson brush.
4. Take large sections of hair and use a deep waver to make a messy “S” pattern. Leave the roots and ends straight to keep a flat crown and strong bob line.
5. Break up the set and make it feel more “lived in” by adding small amounts of MANNEQUIN Styling Paste from the mid-shaft to ends.
6. Finish the look by spraying DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo onto the hair for a dreamy, floating effect. “Add some wind and there you go!” said Tolls.