Get the Look Mayim Bialik
“The whole universe” knows Mayim Bialik for her legendary part in the sweet and scientific television series, The Big Bang Theory, but the real-life neuroscientist is not just a genius, she’s a red carpet stunner as proven at this year’s SAG Awards. Mayim, who was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, was beautifully styled by R+Co Editorial Stylist Emily Dawn. “We wanted to keep it modern while adding a touch of polish to her style,” said Emily.
Get the Look:
- Prep damp, towel-dried hair with CHIFFON Styling Mousse from roots to ends. Emulsify in hands and rake it through the hair.
- Using a boar-bristle round brush, dry the hair while building volume.
- Rotate between a 1 ¼-inch curling iron and flat iron to create various waves in the hair. Spray OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray on each section to set the style.
- Seal in the style with a generous amount of FOIL Frizz + Static Control Spray.
- Finish by applying a dime-size amount of TINSEL Smoothing Oil from mid-shaft to ends. Mix in hands and rake through using fingertips for added shine.